question regarding hands-free and siritoggles bypassing screen lock

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by RobbySkateboard, Jan 22, 2012.

1. RobbySkateboard macrumors regular

I can't launch apps when the phone is locked, but is there a way to bypass that?

I'd like to be able to launch apps like pandora without having to touch the phone at all.

Also does anyone know if there's currently an app that will let you pick a particular pandora station? Or if anyone is currently working on a sports on that I can just say "what's the score of the Laker game?" or anything like that?

2. law0915 macrumors member

Hands-free control

Hi, have you tried the tweak "hands-free control" for siri? It lets you activate siri at any time without touching the device, even if the screen is locked.

3. RobbySkateboard thread starter macrumors regular

uh... yes, that's why I posted this, it works perfectly, it' just that siritoggles won't launch apps from the lock screen, only once siri is activated after the phone's been unlocked

4. boyced macrumors member

can you run siritoggles and handsfree app at the same time?

5. plainwhitetay macrumors regular

Strange... I can yell at my locked phone on the table and tell it to "open pandora" and it does no problem. Have you checked the hands-free tab to make sure it's enabled?