Question Regarding Preorders

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bengalhawks, May 20, 2014.

1. Bengalhawks macrumors newbie

Hey everyone for those who have preordered the iphone in the past I have a question. Im currently with TMobile and as much as I love the cheap bill, the lack of coverage at my home and out and about is rediculous. I also have another issue whiich isnt related to this question but does anyone else on Tmobile ever have issues a like a baseball game or amusement park where they have full bars on 4g but the data wont work, but when you switch it to just edge it will work again. I always wondered if I was the only one with this issue. Anyways back to my original question is it possible to preorder say the new iphone if they even have the preorder with out a contract for verizon or At&t. If you can will it have to be purchased at the full price or will you qualify for like a new contract lower price. I know its a shot in the dark but I was curious if anyone has been in a similar situation.

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

In the past there has been an option to order from a different carrier with a new contract. Of course, it is subject to the carriers approval (credit check, etc).

3. bigcstyle4 macrumors 6502

They may not do preorders at all. There were no preorders for the 5s last year.

4. Bengalhawks thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, thats what I was hoping for.

Yeah I remember unfortunately. I was just curious in case they did. Im not much of a fan of waiting in lines lol. But I will get a iPhone 6 some how.