Question reguarding Twitter App feature

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by nyisles84, Oct 1, 2009.

1. nyisles84 macrumors regular

I've searched online, but it's while I am at work and having to do quick peeks before my boss see's me spending my days on MR. Does anyone know of a good twitter app that let's you create a custom timeline, so that you can place certain people like friends in one timeline and other people you are following in another? thanks

2. ValentineNicole macrumors newbie

Twittelator Pro does that, by allowing you to create groups and only see those people's tweets in their "subgroup" function :)

3. nyisles84 thread starter macrumors regular

awesome! Thanks

4. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

Does that perform searches for those people's recent tweets or does it simply filter the timeline? If the latter then I don't think that would help the OP much.

IMHO people follow way too many people/businesses/celebrities/news/whatever on Twitter when all they really care about is a set group of people so you should just follow those and not worry about groups and filtering, if you want to check the news then go to a news website and so on!

5. nyisles84 thread starter macrumors regular

Well a lot of sports beat writers, app developers use twitter as the first form of communication. I was just looking for a way to separate people I know from the people I don't actually know but follow