Question Replacing Iphone ???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by macman4291, Feb 10, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

Ok I have walked in the apple store and I have had my iphone replaced because of some little problems..but everything was easy, and they opened a box and just gave me a new won under the warranty.....

I was wondering if you have a 4 GB one and you try and do that..would the apple store have any more....Would they just give you an 8GB since thats the only one they carry now...

And if they replace the 16 GB and make no more 8 GB ones....are sold out and dont have any more 8 GB ones say in right before you one year waranty is up.....Im thinking like in November 08, because i got mine in 2007..would they only have 16 GB ones..having to give you a 16 GB one

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

Apple never runs out of stock for things like that. If you bought a 4GB iPhone, you get the same version you had before.

Don't cheat the system :rolleyes:

3. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

they will always be able to get what they don't sell anymore

4. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

No, they will give you what you have. I got my 4G (monochrome, no video, pictures, etc.) iPod replaced when all they were selling were the new 5G video ipods, and they still gave me a 4G iPod.

By November 08, I am honestly pretty sure that they will still have 4GB's to swap, if somehow they don't, they will definitely have 8GB.

5. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Yep, my week 32 8GB...

iPhone was exchanged for a week 47 8GB and that was the only difference. It was already set-up for 112. This was a "brand new iPhone," right out of the "white box." :cool: