Question/s regarding SGP Neo Hybrid EX.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Esoteric., Nov 23, 2010.

1. Esoteric., Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2010

Esoteric. macrumors newbie

Yes I'm aware there is already a 16 page thread regarding this case, however I need a relatively quick answer and wasn't sure how regularly that thread is used.

Just got my IP4 and before getting the aforementioned case I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer my question.

Is this case compatible with the Beats by Dre SOLO HD's (http://monsterbeatsdrdre.com/beats-by-dre-solo-hd/25-beats-by-dre-solo-hd.html) paying specific regard to the 8th picture down and the right 3.5mm.

I appreciate how specific this is, hopefully someone owns both of these products :)

-Additionally, would anyone possibly have a picture of either Dante Red/Reventon Yellow/Infinity White with the SGP Carbon black skin guard on.

2. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I don't own that product, but it looks like it should fit from the way the jack looks.

3. 301finest macrumors regular

Yes they do. I own the Neo hybrid model, but both have the same headphone cutout. Both my tours and solo HD's fit perfect.

4. Esoteric. thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your help. I have a problem though, im trying to order an SGP neo hybrid ex case from their website directly, im from the UK. I get as far as picking my shipping type but i cannot seem to find a way to move forward from here. What is wrong with this website? Nowhere can i find the continue button to actually pay/complete my order...

5. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Not sure if they ship to the UK, but try cretouch.com.

6. Esoteric. thread starter macrumors newbie

They're trustworthy i hope? I'm always cautious with sites I have never heard of xD.

7. iamartimus macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I ordered from Cretouch before and the website said 1-2 days to ship, so I ordered. After I paid, it then said will ship on such and such day, which was about 5 days later, which was fine. 10 days later, no case. I contacted them and they said that my case was ba k ordered and should be about a other 10 days. About 6 days after that, I got my case.
    Other than that, I feel they are a trusted store, and tha the item was just back ordered. Free shipping too.

8. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Definitely trustworthy. Ordered both my Neo Matte Hybrid and SGP Ultra Oleophobics from them (separate orders too) and got both quickly. The Neo Matte Hybrid was actually a pre-order at the time and it even shipped out earlier than they said it would. Only bad part about ordering from them is that SGP doesn't honor their own warranty even if you order from an authorized reseller. Cretouch offers only a 30-day replacement policy.

9. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Cretouch is a very trust worthy company, I've ordered all my SGP stuff from there because of the free shipping, haven't had any problems!

10. Sh00tingStar macrumors member

I questioned SGP as to whether the colors of the Neo Hybrid and the EX polycarbonate cases where molded in or painted on. They replied that they are all painted. No thanks.

In the past I've cases cheap eBay cases for old iPhones that were painted and they all looked like crap after a few months. :(

11. JNGold, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010

JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

The paint is not an issue unless you are extraordinarily rough with your cases. I have both the Neo Hyrbrid and the EX and they look great after at least a couple of months.

I am willing to bet you will be getting a new iPhone before having to get a new case due to any kind of paint peeling.

12. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I agree, haven't had a problem with peepling of the color at all.