Question: Selling iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fraggot, Sep 15, 2013.

1. fraggot macrumors 6502

I'm strongly considering selling my iPhone 4S 64GB white but am not sure what to price it at.

I remember selling my old 4 32GB Black for $150, and it was only a year old. Due to some mistake by AT&T I was able to upgrade to the 4S after a year instead of 2.

Anywho, I was thinking of selling it for $200 but would that be too little? It's in pretty decent condition, it has some minor scratches on the side from taking my case on and off over the last 2 1/2 years and a small ding(almost unnoticeable).

So do you think I should shoot for $200 or higher? What is everyone elses opinions?

2. Collin789 macrumors regular

Collin789

I always just go on eBay and see what they're currently selling for. That's honestly the best way to know.

3. BenTrovato macrumors 68020

BenTrovato

4. fraggot thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll check my area(I don't think why I didn't think about eBay or Craigslist haha) and see what they're going for.

I would prefer to get as much as I can out of it, so I don't have to spend the full amount on my next phone haha.

5. tmc0124 macrumors newbie

Trade In Site Offered $197

I looked at the site I used to trade in me and my families phones right now they are offering $197 for you phone model if it is in flawless/mint condition. It is at www.exchangit.us hope this helps :)