Hi all.... first time poster although have visited plenty of times for fun. (The amount of knowledge on this site is unbelievable) My IBM thinkpad died yesterday (RIP). I loved that thing.... the keyboard, amazing. Everyone in my family has gone Mac and I figured its about time to join them. I am a little poor right now (have student loans) The two main options I was looking at was a basic MBA 11in or the 13in MBP (not the new release). I'm no power user, just need me some Itunes, web browsing, good batt life, portability, and word processing. New MBP is due out tomorrow. Question: Will the previous gen 13in model drop in price tomorrow? (I read somewhere maybe down to $999?) I almost pulled the trigger to buy the basic MBA 11in for $999 but if there is a possibility of a price drop in the soon to be dated MBA 13in I would just wait for that. I apologize to those in advance who will scream "not another thread about MBP" etc etc. I'm down to only my phone for internet access and if I can get a hold on if the MBP will drop in price Ill wait. Otherwise, Ill jet over to the nearest store and pick up the MBA. Thanks in advance!