Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Question to Leather Loop owners

iMacca44

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
Hi All,

I recently purchased the leather loop for my Apple Watch and have noticed that each end of the band fits into the watch a bit differently.

Basically the top part extends out a little bit past the casing, whereas the bottom doesn't quite fill the casing.

I'm wondering if this is an issue with my particular band, or just a side effect of being leather and each band will vary slightly??

How does everyone else's fit?

Thanks!

Bobioden

macrumors 68000
Sep 23, 2007
Denver
I would return it. My Leather Loop fits perfectly in the top and bottom. Nothing like you describe.

iMacca44

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 22, 2012
I would return it. My Leather Loop fits perfectly in the top and bottom. Nothing like you describe.

Cool thanks for the info, I'll return and get another. Just didn't want to bother if it was going to be a similar thing with all of them.

Thanks!

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
I would return it.

A warning as the Geek that changed my band out in the store put my brown loop band on backwards and the magnetic function hardly worked. It will fit in the watch both ways but only lock and work properly the correct way.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.