Question: We have an iPhone for you

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elbeborandy, Sep 9, 2016.

1. elbeborandy macrumors member

Sadly I couldn't pre-order my iPhone 7 plus because all times the app and the website was giving me errors and errors. Instead I received an reservation number and something that says "We have an iPhone for you". I was trying more than 20 times and ships was Fri sept.16, now have changed.

This reservations means that I will stay with the Fri sept.16 day? Because I received when that was the date.

Any information about this?

2. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

Sounds like it may have your IP logged and if you proceed with a checkout, you'll be granted the earlier reserved iphone.

3. elbeborandy thread starter macrumors member

It's say that they will send me a link to complete my order in 24 hours. But I would like to receive the iPhone at Fri. 16 sept because that was the date at the moment that I was trying to check out :/

4. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

Nothing we can tell you until they send you the email. I'd just sit back and wait.

5. elbeborandy thread starter macrumors member

Anyone who can answer me this question, please...

6. sandkicks macrumors member

I am ordering the iPhone 7 plus 256gb matte black and i got the reservation thing. it was accepting anything i put in. when i went in it was for the sept 16 date. i just went back on and it finally gave me my order. my phone is gonna deliver sometime between september 23rd and 27th. hey it's not launch day but its something. i will be saying something to apple. but they just got a bunch of traffic.

7. iwayne macrumors 6502

iwayne

I finally got through with mine. Just kept trying; wasnt gonna sit back and wait for their email. When I finally got through my cart had three phones in in it.

8. elbeborandy thread starter macrumors member

Nevermind... I just pre-order through AT&T my iPhone 7 Plus 128GB... it was no gold but its pink xD And it's still for Friday 16th.