Question with JB and Developing......

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by munch2112, Jan 4, 2012.

1. munch2112 macrumors member

Hi all...

I feel like a bit of a noob posting this... And that it's a bit of a stupid question, but better to be safe than sorry I'm guessing! :)

I'm on a iPhone 4S and waiting for the JB to come out :) been breaking for a year or so now.

But in my work we have just started making apps for the app store, using Xcode and the normal things!

I am a registered dev and my 4S is registered.

My question:

Will JB'ing my 4S have any affect at all on me being able to develop and test apps on my 4S or will it all just work?!

Thanks

(PS. I would have searched, but am using tapatalk app and there's no search button.... :S )

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

there are Devs that both JB and Develop apps. so no it won't effect you. Some of them have a jailbroken and non for testing purposes. Tapatalk doesn't allow search? :eek: I knew there was something about it I didn't like.

3. munch2112 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks mate :)

That's what I thought.... But it just sounded wrong in my head for some reason and had to double check!

Yes I've also thought about getting a second iDevice for non JB testing.... It's tempting!

Yea I know! It's only MR though... Every other forum - that's only 5 - that I use through tapatalk has a search function.... Just not MR!!!