Question with the paint around my keyboard

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by littlekenneth, Jan 26, 2008.

  1. littlekenneth macrumors member

    Jan 26, 2006
    Hi all,

    I have a question with the paint chipping around in between the keyboard and the mouse pad. I wondered if anyone know how to take out the rest of the paint on the rail in between the mouse pad and the keys. Please give me advise as it is really annoying to look at the paint chipped. is there anyway where i can get rid of it or find some paint? Thanks a lot for your help.
  2. Frisco macrumors 68020

    Sep 24, 2002
    What Mac do you have?
  3. littlekenneth thread starter macrumors member

    Jan 26, 2006
    Sorry, I forgot to put it in my post. I have a MacBookPro 2.0 g. I have it for about a year, but the paint chipped about 6 months ago.
  4. GAS macrumors regular

    Nov 8, 2006
    I have a tiny little chip on mine too. It's not really noticeable but is still annoying, as I have no idea how it got there.
  5. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a


    Jan 18, 2008
    kenneth-- are you anywhere near a store? if it is still in warranty, they should be able to replace the top case for you-- i would go there first without trying to take the rest off yourself!

Share This Page