Question...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by RiCEADDiCTBOY, Jan 12, 2008.

  1. RiCEADDiCTBOY macrumors 6502a

    RiCEADDiCTBOY

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    #1
    So if there are on MBP upgrade...or even a chassis design after MWSF...how long should I wait before purchasing? I really don't mind the MBP as it is right now. I am in no serious rush. I just want a case change...and a fixing on the heating a true LED screen and some minor improvements. I have my fingers crossed for Macworld. But, I don't want to build myself up with excitement only to be let down. :(
     
  2. dukebound85 macrumors P6

    dukebound85

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2005
    Location:
    5045 feet above sea level
    #2
    might want to wait till reviews are out and problems start popping up as it would be a rev a product

    i dont think anyone can say a perfect time to get. a lot of people will get one immediatly and realize if it breaks, they can get it fixed via warranty if its a hardware issue
     
  3. ddavid macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2008
    #3
    That's about 4 MBP revisions right there and that doesn't address the 8 NEW issues introduced! I do not remember a time that Apple introduced an update that fixed everything, added requested stuff and didn't break something else. My fingers are crossed anyways...
     
  4. Batt macrumors 65816

    Batt

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2007
    Location:
    Syracuse, NY
    #4
    This is exactly why I quit waiting and bought a MBP last month. AND I bought the last gen., because it looks great, will serve me well for a few years to come, and the price was $900 less than a current 2.4. No longer waiting for what MIGHT be . . .
     
  5. CaptainCaveMann macrumors 68000

    CaptainCaveMann

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2004
    #5
    Just wait man, there's only a couple more days! :p
     

Share This Page