After a second Logic Board failure in addition to NUMEROUS other repairs done on my poor little Macbook (Mid-range Mid-2007 one, so warrants a MBP 13" replacement), it's on the verge of being replaced. My question is when should I ask for a replacement? I've been involved with the Arrendale thread for a while now, and it seems most likely an update will come sometime February, probably late like the last February update. When the update does finally come out, do they send out old models as replacements until they're all out? Does anyone have any prior experience about this? Should I wait a couple weeks after they come out? I would have no problem waiting until they are released, except the reason my Logic Board needs to be replaced again is because of the Ethernet port dying. In March, I go back to Nanjing University for my Chinese course and they only have wired internet, so I kinda need a replacement by then. If I get my replacement, do I get the same treatment as if I bought new (ie. if Arrandales are released in the following 2 weeks I get to trade-in?)?. Sorry, I'm cheap, I need a good laptop that'll last me as far into college as it can when I go to Emory next year.