Questions About Power Support Crystal Film

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Caris, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Caris macrumors 6502a

Caris

What is this like for fingerprints? I've been searching on Google and I've found answers from people saying it totally eliminates them to it makes them 10x worse. So i was wondering if anyone on MR could help me.

Before anyone says i don't want the Anti Glare, just the crystal. I'll be putting it on the 3G S after the reports that the oleophilic coating scratches easily.

I bought a generic one from the O2 store yesterday and it fitted fine but it is horrible to use, makes fingers much worse and is not smooth to touch.

Help anyone?

2. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

I've been using the Power Support Crystal Clear for over a year on my 3G and when I bought my 3Gs yesterday that was the first thing that went on it. I believe fingerprinting is much less obvious with the Crystal Clear on and it is very easy to clean. I would have no hesitations using it if I were you. I considered the anti-glare last year but IMHO it changed the look of the screen too much.

Next task...finding the perfect ultra slim case (back coverage is all I want) that will NOT scratch my bezel!

3. synagence macrumors 6502a

4. Caris thread starter macrumors 6502a

Caris

Cheers for the feedback, anyone else have any opinions on it?

Also someone is selling a Crystal Skin on eBay but it's for the 2G iPhone. Will it still work with the 3GS?

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica