Questions about the iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bigmac58, Sep 16, 2011.

1. bigmac58 macrumors member

Let me start by saying that I've searched the forums and didn't find exactly what I'm curious about. Please don't start flaming me. I am going to jump into the iPhone game whenever one of the two new phones are released. Here is my question for comment and speculation. Will the new iPhone 4S (or whatever they call it) use the same form factor as the current model, keep the glass front and back, keep the same retina display, but have the upgraded processor? If so, this seems like a good plan for me as it may be cheaper and I really like the current models appearance. Many of you are much more experienced and schooled in this subject so please give me your opinions and speculations.

Thanks!

2. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

We don't know. It's not out. Don't make decisions until the official release from Apple.

3. AreYouIn? macrumors 6502a

AreYouIn?

That sums it up nicely. Wait and see. That's the game we are all playing right now.

4. bigmac58 thread starter macrumors member

Ok. Thank you.

5. Reach9 macrumors 68020

Reach9

Well if you were to believe the latest credible rumor. Then yes the iPhone 4S will be just like the iPhone 4, it will also be cheaper. If that interests you more than the 5, then totally go for it.
    But again, we don't know anything for certain until the announcement.

6. bigmac58 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks.

The only Apple product I own is a 2G iTouch. I use it everyday at home and at work so an iPhone would definitely be worth the money. For someone like myself who only has experience with the product I own, an iPhone 4 would be an enormous upgrade. Plus, if the current rumors are close, having the same form factor (which I like) with the retina display and upgraded processor for less money, it's a no-brainer for me.

Thanks for everyone's input. I just enjoy reading everyone's opinions and speculations until Apple decides to finally release their news.