Questions about the Third Party Apps...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by br1anc, Mar 9, 2008.

1. br1anc macrumors regular

hey, i just jailbroke my Touch using ZiPhone and its absolutley awesome.:cool:

does Pocket Guitar only work with the iPhone because when i click on the icon, it doesnt come up...

what is Tap Tap Revolution?? i tapped to one song but is that it? can you replay what you tapped like Phase or is this just an app where you tappa tappa tappa.

how do i set up the App Flow? when i click on the icon, it says "Hello World" and then it closes out.

how do i get games on the NES? when i click on the icon, it says "No ROMs Found"

one more where do i find Touch Pad Pro? what categorie is it under?

Thanks!

2. br1anc thread starter macrumors regular

if you can answer any of them, that would be great.:cool:

3. donaldj macrumors 6502

donaldj

Hiya.... Me again :D

I can't get PocketGuitar working either. A friend of mine who has 1.1.3 has it working, so it's probably a compatability thing.

Tap Tap Revolution is finnicky for me. I once installed it, and it took AGES to load my library. I never got the create a tap thinger working either. I've given up on it, personnally.

Cover flow worked for me, you could try rebooting your iPod... maybe it collects app information on boot? It's mostly a novelty thing, that app. Kinda useless.

And Touchpad Pro is under Utilities. Remember you have to install TightVNC on your PC to get it to connect. That is probably the most useful thing I've installed, as-of-yet.

Good luck!

4. br1anc thread starter macrumors regular