Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xDeathReaperx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2009
I'm using this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYPEr8ASf4

1.) Will that video above work?

2.) Do I need to have a sim card installed to unlock the device. (I lost my sim card Tray and recently ordered one today) :D

3.) After I unlock will I be able to update/restore the iPhone via iTunes if I want too?

4.) Also, after I unlock the device can I Jailbreak it too or will it do that with the unlock?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions today guys appreciate the help!

walie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2010
I'm using this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYPEr8ASf4

1.) Will that video above work?

2.) Do I need to have a sim card installed to unlock the device. (I lost my sim card Tray and recently ordered one today) :D

3.) After I unlock will I be able to update/restore the iPhone via iTunes if I want too?

4.) Also, after I unlock the device can I Jailbreak it too or will it do that with the unlock?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions today guys appreciate the help!

i don't see how you appreciate the help since its obvious that you're not listening to any of it and am too busy making new threads with redundant questions

xDeathReaperx

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 3, 2009
i don't see how you appreciate the help since its obvious that you're not listening to any of it and am too busy making new threads with redundant questions

I'm confused! Is there one video that is going to tell me and show me all how to do this? Please, I know I ask alot of questions!

jenzjen

macrumors 68000
Aug 20, 2010
I'm confused! Is there one video that is going to tell me and show me all how to do this? Please, I know I ask alot of questions!

You are quickly becoming the most painful poster on this forum. Similar to what above wrote, take a few breaths, focus and learn to read. You keep asking the same basic questions all over again. So far everything you have asked is easily available on the web with the most basic Google search skills.

Crystal-RX

macrumors 68030
Dec 22, 2008
Seattle, WA USA
I don't believe OP is ready for Iphone. He clearly does not understand anything about Iphone whether where to buy sim tray, how to put the sim in. He needs to spend lot of time reading and learning about the phone before even try to jailbreak/unlock it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.