Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jaybar

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Hello

1) How do I add users to the Master Account (I have a Family Pack)?

2) Is there any way to limmit which contact groups are synched through MobileMe? I setup mobileMe and now I have some contact groups on my Iphone and in MobileMe that I only want on my Mac. How do I handle this?

3) How (steps) do I limit what other users in the family have access to on the mobikeMe web site when they log in?

Thanks so much.

Jay

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
Hello

1) How do I add users to the Master Account (I have a Family Pack)?

2) Is there any way to limmit which contact groups are synched through MobileMe? I setup mobileMe and now I have some contact groups on my Iphone and in MobileMe that I only want on my Mac. How do I handle this?

3) How (steps) do I limit what other users in the family have access to on the mobikeMe web site when they log in?

Thanks so much.

Jay

1. Go into http://www.me.com / Account / Account Options.

2. I believe whatever you Sync to MobileMe is Synced to your iPhone. Maybe you can limit what you Sync with MobileMe. I am on Windows Outlook and I can do that.

3. I don't think it has Family Safe Settings but each person gets there own userid / password for separate email, contacts, calendar etc....

jaybar

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 11, 2008
Thanks Mike

I really need to limit which contact groups in my Adress Book (Mac) that Mobileme sycs to. Hopefully someone else can help.

Jay

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.