iPhone Questions on Blobs

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TNT93, May 17, 2013.

1. TNT93 macrumors newbie

Ok so I have a 4s, I know blobs aren't useful at the moment but I have just one question, basically I saved blobs a few times in the past with tinyumbrella both from what was currently being signed and what was from cydia, however with the cydia problem and not saving the blobs properly I thought my ios 6 blobs would be invalid (dont think I used tinyumbrella while 6.1.2 was being signed) however today I decided to use ifaith to upload what blobs I did have to cydia and didn't get any error message saying they weren't valid etc. (not sure if it's meant to or not?) and I now see many different blobs in TSS center (attached image) so my question is, does this mean they are valid? are they checked by cydia automatically when uploaded via ifaith?

Many thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Yes, it means your blobs on cydia's server are valid

3. TNT93 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok cheers, was just wondering because I don't remember saving them with tinyumbrella when they were still being signed by apple, and before I uploaded with ifaith the only ios 6 blobs in cydia were the 6.1.3 ones, looks like I must of saved them without remembering :)