Questions on Logitech diNovo Mac Edition Keyboard

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Flyboycom, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Flyboycom macrumors newbie

Hey everybody, I was looking to buy the Logitech diNovo Mac Edition Keyboard due to the fact that it is wireless, offers a numeric keypad unlike the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and also that I found it at Mac Mall for a really really awesome price.

There were just a few questions I had for those who have or have used this product. I have read in some reviews that using the function keys are a problem. I have also read that certain keys don't work unless you have Logitech drivers, and I don't really understand the downside to that. Another thing I noticed is on Apple's page it shows the product is discontinued. Does this mean that Logitech will be releasing a new version, or is Apple just not selling it anymore?

Thanks for your help!

2. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

I have one and LOVE it. Its actually a ton nicer in person then what the pictures make it look like.

As for the function keys being a problem thats 100% user error. That means the people who posted the comment never bothered to install the logitech software.

Logitechs keyboards and mice on any OS will need the drivers for full funtionality.