Questions Regarding iPhone 4 OS as well as iPhone HD

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Naethyn, May 25, 2010.

1. Naethyn macrumors regular

Naethyn

I have heard a few things that will either be made by apple or third party users. That is an adapter that plugs into the bottom of the iPhone charger port to impliment a flash for those using 3G or 3GS's I didn't believe this hoax, however the one thing that I noticed Apple is forgetting in the iPhones is a zoom feature...Like how hard is it to script a zoom in the camera. Cheap flip phones can do it...

Do you all expect the iPhone HD to come out in July 2010 or June 2010?

The Gizmodo iPhone HD is a fake, all the hype about getting one is ridiculous because why would the iPhone create a totally new look for the iPhone, the volume buttons aren't connected as well as the rectangular edges and not rounded off edges. I am hoping that when the HD comes out Apple will have more in store for us pre 2009 iPhone users.

2. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

products change. the original looked different too. its the real deal tho.

aslo bold

3. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

Yea. OS 4 has 4X digital zoom. Confirmed during the conference last month.
    June. Atleast 11 days after the conference. (3GS style)

Doubt its fake. If its fake, then why have we seen the same design over and over? Cases are being made and some of those have leaked. There was a difference in design from the 2G to the 3G. It's real and its sexy. The design will grow on you. Has on me. Thought it was meh at first, but now I think it's hot.

4. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

So the Sheriffs office and REACT were suckers for responding?

5. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

yeah i couldnt agree more...i was like wow whatever at first, but now i think about the damn thing every day lol

6. Naethyn thread starter macrumors regular

Naethyn

Okay so I am getting really excited then about having an iPhone 3GS on 4.0 software if that means that I get 4X zoom.

the design I really dont like, I just cant stand it, its way to thin for the likes of me. Hey! Everyone has different tastes. The iPhone HD will probably have that design as the iPhone will have a new theme? I think that would be a great compremise.

7. cobie454 macrumors regular

cobie454

8. TheAppleGeek macrumors 6502a

Regardless of your opinion of the design, it is real. :)