Questions regarding with activation lock

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Nanasaki, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Nanasaki macrumors 6502

Nanasaki

It is time again, Nexus 5 is coming in few days according to rumours. As current Nexus 4 user, I am looking forward for new Nexus 5 with quad core processor, 2GB of RAM, LTE, 1080P HD display. It is time to sell iPhone 4S for this phone. I can not express how excited for this phone.

Now the iPhone 4S has iOS 7.0.2 installed. If I want to sell this phone, how do I avoid Activation Lock problem? Do I turn off fine my iPhone and completely reload iOS 7? Then let user setup with his/her Apple ID?

Thanks for answers

2. Soundflunky macrumors regular

3. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Yes, you just need to turn off Find my iPhone to deactivate it according to numerous blogs.

The Nexus 5 would probably be the best Android phone you could get based on the fact that it runs AOSP version of Android. No bloatware and No Carrier garbage :)

I was shocked and laughing when Google released the Nexus 4 with no LTE support. I'm glad they reconsidered that decision for the 5th revision.

4. Nanasaki thread starter macrumors 6502

Nanasaki

Yes... Nexus 5 can easily be the best Android phone you can buy. With attractive price and pure Android, this is going to be awesome. Nexus 5 would be the phone for me this year until iPhone 6.

Thank you for answering my question,