questions related to ipad/ios

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hassan8, Dec 1, 2015.

1. hassan8 macrumors newbie

hey guys i am thinking of buying the new ipad pro. this will be my first every apple product as i have always been an android user so i have a few questions which i want answered before the jump aboard the ios ship. my apologies if i have posted this question in the wrong section.

My first question consists of two parts. okay so wht i wanna know is that is there any app on ios that lets u access the system files or the program files on ios? on android i used to install a file manager and i have access to all the file folders of the installed software. i could copy/paste stuff anything i want in those folders. can i do tht in ios too??? the second part of my question is that if i jail break my ipad , will i be able to do wht i mentioned in the first part of my question?

my second question is that once an ios is jail breaked , can it be restored to the non-JB state and receive official updates as jb ipad wont get official updates. i would appreciate a detailed response on this. thanks in advance..

2. Ghostbuster386 macrumors regular

Ghostbuster386

I am not sure about jail braking it but I highly doubt there is anything like what you are looking for on iOS.