Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vidd

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
I placed an order for a 24" iMac and 4GB Nano through the education store but although the iPod is available within 24 hours, the computer is estimated at 5 days (because I added a wireless mouse, apparently). i.e. it should ship on the 2nd of November.

I've paid using debit card but the ship date is outside of the boundary despite the order being placed today.

Do I qualify for the rebate?

Also, it originally said Attention Required becaused apparently the transaction couldn't be authorised by the card issuer. After re-entering the details, this message disappeared. Has it gone through OK now?

flyinmac

macrumors 68040
Sep 2, 2006
United States
I placed an order for a 24" iMac and 4GB Nano through the education store but although the iPod is available within 24 hours, the computer is estimated at 5 days (because I added a wireless mouse, apparently). i.e. it should ship on the 2nd of November.

I've paid using debit card but the ship date is outside of the boundary despite the order being placed today.

Do I qualify for the rebate?

Also, it originally said Attention Required becaused apparently the transaction couldn't be authorised by the card issuer. After re-entering the details, this message disappeared. Has it gone through OK now?

To be certain that the rebate is valid, you really need to call Apple directly. Get a name and extension number of the person you talk to.

They may be able to place a note in your file to indicate that yours will be honored. But, either way, the only sure answer will come from Apple.

Vidd

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
To be certain that the rebate is valid, you really need to call Apple directly. Get a name and extension number of the person you talk to.

They may be able to place a note in your file to indicate that yours will be honored. But, either way, the only sure answer will come from Apple.

Thanks. I'll phone them tomorrow when the lines are open.
At least if the iMac is taking so long, it should ship with Leopard.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.