Quick AT&T Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Reelknead1, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Reelknead1 macrumors 6502

If someone was to return the Iphone 4 to an AT&T store where they purchased it are they charging the 10% restocking fee? I know the press release states that return it to apple store or apple online store for a full refund but says nothing about AT&Ts return policy.

Its a great phone and it really isn't giving me to much trouble but it worries me. The screen censor is off and signal issues are my issues, so considering returning it. Just don't want to get charged 10% restocking fee.

From Apples Press Release:
    "As a reminder, if you are not fully satisfied, you can return your undamaged iPhone to any Apple Retail Store or the online Apple Store within 30 days of purchase for a full refund."

But nothing about AT&T

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Perhaps ask AT&T since the answers here (this has been discussed before) aren't working for you.

3. Reelknead1 thread starter macrumors 6502

thanks but I have searched and didn't come up with anything. But i would like to sincerely thank you for you worthless response. Man people on this site are getting on my nerves. Its a simple question. Also its 1030 cst and att is closed.

4. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

All AT&T questions are handled by them. As a long time customer I can tell you, if you're patient & ask nicely, they will waive the restocking fee.