Quick Atomic web browser question

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ltsching, Apr 30, 2010.

1. ltsching macrumors member

Does it support 'open in tabs' from a bookmarked folder like the desktop Safari? I tried the free version and I don't see that option in the drop down menu. Thanks.

2. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

I don't see that option. Not saying that it doesn't exist, I just can't find it anywhere.

3. kirchnrd macrumors 6502

kirchnrd

Contact the developer. They actually post on this forum, and is great to followup and makevsuggested changes. Excellent app and developer, really.

4. orlandocano macrumors regular

Typing from your ipad or iphone?? lol...

Also, I agree.. Their latest update was chock full of suggestions I read on these boards and their reviews! Best 1 dollar app EVER!!!

5. heathpitts macrumors member

This would be a nice feature to have in Atomic Browser. The latest update fixed a lot of issues with loading tabs in the background. Now if he would add this and an option to open a bookmark in a background tab it would be even better!

6. moviecouple macrumors regular

Love the browser too. I want to know if there is a way to make Atomic the default browser? Every time I open a link from an Email or Text... it always open into Safari. I am guessing that this has nothing to do with the Browser, but with the OS.

7. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

I had the same question. Just sent a message to the developer via their web site. Waiting for a response.

8. tacoshell macrumors regular

Are you referring to a default option, or to hold down a link and bring up a menu. If you hold down a link and bring up a menu, you can open in new tab, or even open in background tab. Works great for forums like this, where you can open a bunch of threads in the background and then read them. Would be nice if there was a faster way, like I open using the middle button on my Mac.