Quick chat about new iPhone and waiting...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lspicer05, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Lspicer05 macrumors newbie

Hi everyone. I have lurked here for years and thought I would finally post. I have had every iPhone since the first one. Late last year, I realized that my iPhone 4 didn't appeal to me like my 3GS, so I sold it and went backwards one generation. In June, I switched from iPhone to an HTC Inspire because I wanted a new UI. I have slowly grown to HATE android and the Inspire and everyday I use this phone I kick myself for making poor choices. I want my iPhone 4 back.

Well, we are just a few days away from hearing the details on the new phone, but I am practically chaining myself to my chair to keep from running to the store right now and just getting another iPhone 4. It just seems so easy. No waiting in line, wondering anxiously if the store will have enough. Just walk in and get one. The line I get my original iPhone on is still on the iPhone upgrade cycle, so the upgrade is just sitting there, taunting me.

I know I should hold still and wait a little while longer, but the thought of having to look at this stupid android phone another day makes me rage a little.

I do not want to make another poor choice... I also know this post is useless... I just needed to vent. The waiting is killing me and making me resentful. So, I guess I started this thread to attempt to ease the pain.

Thanks for reading. :)

2. cward0715 macrumors regular

Well, some advice for you. If you wait till the iPhone 5 is announced, but still are ok with the 4, you can most likely go out and buy it for $100 less. But after you see the keynote you'll probably go for the new one, no matter what they release. I know I will... haha.

3. Lspicer05 thread starter macrumors newbie

You're right, I buy the new iPhone every time. I didn't even get to use my phone 4 a year because I was an idiot. But waiting until the middle of October to chuck this android is going to be hard.

4. Pink∆Floyd macrumors 68020

Pink∆Floyd

You've made it this far, I'm sure you'll do fine, it'll be worth the wait :)

5. MaxBurn macrumors 65816

MaxBurn

Not to be a prick and suggest this but you can get one now and be within the return period next week...

6. Lspicer05 thread starter macrumors newbie

You know, I thought of that... If I did that, would my upgrade still be there when it was time to buy the new one?

7. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

Just focus your energy in selling the Android..get an unlocked iPhone 4...sell abroad via eBay....profit...get new iPhone 5 or whatever it is called.
    Repeat as needed...