Quick discharge 5S

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by amdatlon1, Dec 27, 2013.

1. amdatlon1 macrumors newbie

Hello, I have a developer version of iOS 7.1 and the iPhone started out quickly.
    iPhone standby time was 5 hours and 9 minutes was used - flashlight 43%.

I did downgrade to 7.0.4., - The non-renewal of a backup torch standby hour, 5 minutes use - flashlight 90%. Push notifications, automatic brightness, iCloud everything off in the background did not run, no data do not back down, despite sharply torch is coming.

Makes me since Friday - when I was connected via a USB cable unofficial I started fooling around - windows 7 reported a higher current through USB, I do not know if it is possible, but I think it damaged my iPhone battery, meet it anyone?

2. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

It might seem obvious but it would be really helpful to communicate using the same language across MacRumors. Apparently what you are speaking there is not English.

According to the bits of "non-renewal backup torch" I understood, you might want to reset your iPhone once again after downgrading to 7.0.4, and if that doesn't help, visit an Apple Store nearby or call AppleCare.

3. Coupz macrumors regular

Try to plugin your phone with its original cable to your computer and try to look with iBackupBot what your battery capacity is.

4. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

5. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

6. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

You know, English may not be his first language, or at all, and used a translator to post this looking for help. You guys are a bit harsh on him for his English.

7. MinEderPlayz macrumors 6502a

MinEderPlayz

Then please explain "non-renewal of a backup torch standby hour" (and please some more: "makes me since Friday" and "despite sharply torch is coming") to me, because apparently that doesn't make ANY sense to me.
    I will take everything back as soon as you manage explaining all of these... if not, you are no better than the people you criticize.

8. ionjohn macrumors 65816

ionjohn

He did put himself in this situation...

9. Daremo macrumors 68000

Daremo

Which is why he likely doesn't speak English well, and used Google to translate the text, and he copied and pasted it in. This seems fairly obvious to me, but I have been wrong in the past. :)

10. C DM macrumors Westmere

That can be it, but it seems like there could be more to it as well. Hard to say without the OP clarifying or posting anything else really.

11. Patrick J macrumors 65816

Patrick J

I reckon he meant to say

Hello I have a developer version of 7.1 and iPhone is draining quickly.
    By 5 hours 9 minutes the battery life was down to 43%!
    Downgraded to 7.0.4, after full recharge and 5 minutes use battery life down to 90%. Everything off in the background and despite the the battery life is terrible.

Been happening since Friday, when I connected an unofficial USB cable to Windows 7 from my iphone. Windows 7 reported a problem with USB (higher current) and I'm wondering if this might have damaged my iphone battery.

12. Jantelagen macrumors regular

Jantelagen

This is the info I've been able to gather from his broken English, also. But maybe some English speakers other than you are hampered by an imperialist mindset that messes with the language bits of their brains. Or maybe I'm just blessed being from Sweden, where I can understand both my native language, English, and broken English. It's a linguistic miracle!