Quick Help! ATT Pulled iPhone From Their Listing of Phones?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GoneFishing, Nov 14, 2008.

1. GoneFishing macrumors newbie

I was about to go buy the iPhone 3G today. However, I noticed that ATT website does not have the iPhone for order anymore on their website. You can try too. I was in zip code 22313.

I skimmed the last 3 pages, but didn't find any news about this.

Does anyone know if something is going on with the iPhone (new releaes/ update/ revision/ recall)??
    :confused:

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Nothing going on as far as I know. Just checked, I couldn't find the iPhone either. Maybe they are just temporarily out of stock.

3. btbrossard macrumors 6502a

The iPhone isn't for sale online unless you shop the Premier (FAN) site.

Their page about the iPhone states that it is available today in all at&t stores.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/specials/iPhone.jsp?

4. GoneFishing thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the info. I think I should clarify a bit. I have no problem actually finding it. But its just strange/odd/mysterious/speculative that you can not find iPhone when going directly to the ATT Wireless webpage.

I was hoping there was this big news or something:p

Ah~, I'll just put off till tomorrow to buy it then.

5. btbrossard macrumors 6502a

They used to have an ad on the front page directing you to the iPhone page. I don't know what happened to it. Possibly since they don't sell them online, the online team doesn't much care about promotion of the iPhone.

They did update the iPhone page to include cool snow effects, so that's something :rolleyes: .