Quick Iphone Data and Coverage Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by darkenedwing, Dec 22, 2007.

1. darkenedwing macrumors newbie

so, I am thinking about getting the Iphone, but I have a quick question about the data.

The $59.99 plan says it comes with unlimited data, but from some people I've been hearing that unlimited data is another $20 on top of the $60. is that true?

And, I know someone who lives around 15 minutes from me, and they have ATT, but a regular ATT phone like the razr (not sure if its the Razr exactly). they say that the calls are staticy and don't sound very good (I guess she doesn't get good coverage). would the calls sound better with the Iphone, or would they still be as staticy?

ATT's coverage map on their website shows the area where she lives has Excellent coverage, and the area where I live has Great coverage.

2. Silverbird0000 macrumors 6502a

The 59.99 price includes data. I have that plan and when I go to my account page online it says I pay 39.99 for minutes then 20 for data. Unlimited data is included in all iPhone plans. But only 200 text.

3. darkenedwing thread starter macrumors newbie

Okay, thanks :)
    That makes alot more sense than what others were saying.

4. Silverbird0000 macrumors 6502a

Your welcome! I was so nervous before I got an iPhone, about plans and ect... But it is perfect and I love it!