quick look for pages?

DanB91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
as of now i LOVE leopard. great performance increase but there is one problem:
when i try to quick look a pages document it doesnt show document, just the document picture. i thought apple implemented pages for quick look

Karvel

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
England
I think - when you saved your Pages documents in Tiger (in the newest version of Pages), there is an option in the Save sheet to "Include preview in document". This, obviously, was in anticipation of QuickLook in Leopard. I am assuming that none of your documents (either because they were created with Pages 1.0/2.0 or you hadn't enabled the saving of previews in the save sheet of Pages 3.0) therefore contain document previews in the document bundle.

Possibly you just need to resave your documents - with the "Include preview in document" option checked, though in Leopard this may just be done by default upon saving in Pages?

Comment

DanB91

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 12, 2007
I think - when you saved your Pages documents in Tiger (in the newest version of Pages), there is an option in the Save sheet to "Include preview in document". This, obviously, was in anticipation of QuickLook in Leopard. I am assuming that none of your documents (either because they were created with Pages 1.0/2.0 or you hadn't enabled the saving of previews in the save sheet of Pages 3.0) therefore contain document previews in the document bundle.

Possibly you just need to resave your documents - with the "Include preview in document" option checked, though in Leopard this may just be done by default upon saving in Pages?
ur right. but that sux for people who dont have iwork 08

Comment