Quick question about shipment speed

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by NikolasMason, Oct 18, 2008.

1. NikolasMason macrumors member

My shipment for some reason has no estimated delivery date, but it arrived in Alaska today (Saturday), so do you think it will make it to me in Kansas by Monday afternoon?

2. pimentoLoaf macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

Did you get 2-3 day delivery, or the standard 5-day? Fast delivery they usually give you detailed tracking, as I'm getting with FedEx.

3. NikolasMason thread starter macrumors member

Mine's coming by UPS, and it is giving me a detailed tracking, it's just doesn't say when it's expected to arrive. I have no idea why though..It shipped on Thursday.

4. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Call up UPS (1800PICKUPS) w/ your tracking number and they can tell you when to expect your machine. You'll have to use the automated tracking service first but after that ask for "representative" and you can talk with a human.

5. Rilely macrumors member

FedEx is offering some pretty terrible shipping speeds. My MPB sat in China for almost 2 days before it finally left. I got 2-3 day shipping and it was ready to ship on the 16th. The estimate is now the 22nd! That is way behind on the 2-3 day shipping. In fact, I am going to call and ask for a refund on my shipping charges.