Quick question about Zagg screen protectors

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Sportcat, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Sportcat macrumors member

I want to put a Zagg on my 3GS, but how easy are they to install, and remove, in case I mess up?

My wife and I have some AT&T anti-glare ones we are not happy with and want to replace.

In the meantime, I also have some Power Supports on order.

Thanks for the help!

2. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

I personally dislike zagg, which is why I returned mine to Best Buy. Installing them is very similar to installing window tints, however, when you remove them it doesn't leave any residue. So, they are easy to put on with the only exception that you need to wait a few days for it to dry. Removing them is quick and easy and there is no issue.

3. undercompensate macrumors member

Don't use Zagg, wait on the PS Anti-glares.

If you're going out of your way to protect your apple gear with films, you probably care a bit about how your phone and screen look.

Which means, the Zagg orange peel texture will probably bother you.
    PS films are the better way to go ;)

4. cazzster macrumors newbie

Stay away from the Zagg. I'm doing some research on the boards myself. I have both front and rear protection. The back protector lifted and shifted. I'm without a case for I cannot find one that will cooperate with front and back screen protector. Prior to the current iphone 4 that I have, I had the iphone 2g with a Power Support screen protector. All I can say is that it's still on the phone and showing very little signs of wear/bubbles. Best of luck ! just my .02 cents! :)

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

While Zagg is pretty crappy as said before, it's easily removed and put back on whenever you please (to answer your question).