Quick question before I buy one today.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by groovdudeyo, Dec 4, 2008.

1. groovdudeyo macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

So im gettin an ipod touch today (YAY ME!) well ya if you read my other posts i was planning on getting one a long time ago. well anyway just yesterday I went to the app store and started buying some apps. when I was done I clicked on the applications thing on the left to see what I had bought and I noticed that there was no way to check or uncheck apps like you can do with music. what I want to know is can you have apps on your computer without having them on your ipod touch? Because I want alot of games and I dont know if I should get the 16 gig or 32 gig.

2. groovdudeyo thread starter macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

O ya if you can check and uncheck or something like that then I will get the 16 gig. if not the 32.

3. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

when you plug in your ipod you can manage apps manually

Attached Files:

4. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Yes you can. When you plug in your iPod, there are several tabs where you can check or uncheck apps, playlists, podcasts, photos, etc... You can have as many Apps on your computer as you want. Just select the ones you want to install on your iPod.

5. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

I have 7 pages of apps and enoguh room for music, and I have an 8 gig. Apps take up like no room unless you have like 15 pages lol

6. groovdudeyo thread starter macrumors regular

groovdudeyo

Thanks People thats cool I might get the 32 gig anyway just to have a disgusting amount of space on ym ipod!:D