Quick Question (home button works 50% of the time)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nwmtnbiker, Aug 20, 2011.

1. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

My home button only works 50% of the time so thought I would drive the journey to the apple store tonight. Question is I'm jailbroke on 4.3.3 and want to stay here. Cydia says that I have SHSH IOS 4.3.2 through 4.3.5. Am I going to have any problem rejailbreaking to 4.3.3 tonight?

2. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

The SHSH that you have saved are specific to your phone. If Apple changes your phone you will have to work with whatever firmware is on the phone. Since these are refurbished phones you might get one that the previous user had saved SHSH.

3. nwmtnbiker thread starter macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Thanks for reply that was what I was afraid of lol. Hopefully new phone will have 4.3.3 saved! If not guess I could always try the tethered…

Thanks for editing my title too next time I'll be more specific.

4. nwmtnbiker thread starter macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Just a update. Went to the apple store today after updating old phone to 4.3.5 and thinking replacement was going to be a 4.3.5. But to my surprise it had 4.3.3. I'm a happy camper lol!

5. Brannon macrumors regular

Hey there! How are you able to change titles and edit others posts and what not?

I know it involves on what kind of member you have been since you joined... I am just curious because i have been a member for a long time and am on macrumors for at least a total of 2-3 hours a day... jus for reading and educating myself on problems i am not already aware of!

Just curious what it takes to become a member of any sort of status cuz i see peoples posts and titles that arent in the right place or are mis named all the time...

Thank you!