Quick Question:Payment of Apps...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by macbookairhelp, May 1, 2009.

1. macbookairhelp macrumors member

Okay,
    So i have an ipod touch, but since I don't have a credit card and this is an old touch and it cost $10 to update it i had to borrow my friends credit card. I then bought myself a gift card because she wouldn't let me use his credit card again.
    So, I bought two apps when I only had $5.01 left and it didn't go down, so I'm wondering if it charged the credit card...
    I know that apps WEREN'T FREE!!!
    Please and tahnk you!

2. Woodse23 macrumors newbie

If you bought them from the itunes store you should have received a receipt withen 24 hours sent to your email and it it will have Billed to over to the right of your name and address. That should tell you where it was billed to either credit card or store credit or however it was . Hope this helps.

3. macbookairhelp thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. It said it was billed to the credit card, adn my friend said it was okay because it was an accident. I was wondering if you know how to charge apps to a gift card because it won't let me...

4. Woodse23 macrumors newbie

Sign into your itunes account. Go to Edit payment information If you have a balance from itunes cards I believe it should take it from there automatically. If not I would just edit out the credit card there.