qUiCk qUeStIoN rE iPhOnE jAiLbReAk..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by hakuna-matata, Jun 22, 2012.

1. hakuna-matata macrumors 6502

Would i get any error if i try to restore a ''jailbroken iphone 4s on 5.1.1'' by using 'reset all data and settings' option given in iphone settings->general->reset menu.

2. hakuna-matata thread starter macrumors 6502

Also, is there any app in whole jb ecosystem aka cydia which can help me look at memory(ram) usage by each of the installed tweaks and apps...

----------

Though i appreciate the ans:) i can't help thinking about the 1st part of your well thought reply..What is it for:D haha funny nevertheless!!

3. soco macrumors 68030

soco

I know SBSettings has a memory module but it only allows you to see your current available memory, not individual tweaks/apps.

It was a potential troll joke. Ignore it lol

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

never do this on a jb device given in iphone settings->general->reset menu. and the memory must have taken you a while to post your title.. interesting I guess. :rolleyes:

5. hakuna-matata thread starter macrumors 6502

if i understand it right, you mean you thought i was a potential troll..LOL:D..who trolls in an iphone jailbreak issues forum anyway:rolleyes:..unless some crazy people actually do:p

6. ZCherub macrumors 6502a

ZCherub

...I dislike you...