Quick question

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by LoveToMacRumors, May 22, 2015.

1. LoveToMacRumors macrumors 68000

LoveToMacRumors

Does Apple change orders status during weekends? Like from processing to PFS?

I just used wheresmywatchh.com and it said it will come may 26th which is believe is complete bs lol :p

2. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

Yes, mine changed from processing to PFS on a Sunday, and the watch arrived on the following Tuesday.

3. macduke Suspended

macduke

Well that website is also showing mine arriving on the 26th. But there's no way that's going to happen here in the U.S. given the holiday on Monday. I haven't received any status change so it still needs to ship lol. In another thread I extrapolated my numbers from the story on the home page showing orders per day and how most orders now seem to be from the 11th and then moved conservatively to the high side to predict my April 22nd order would arrive June 8-12th instead of the 22nd to 29th.

4. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

Which thread?

5. b3arclaw macrumors regular

I have a 4/11 order and that site also gave me a May 26th estimate.
    Wishful thinking, but I don't think it's legit.

6. macduke Suspended

macduke

I think it was the Milanese Loop 42mm June thread. There was a story on the homepage about how many orders there are per day and since many shipping orders, at least for the Milanese I've been tracking seem to be on the 11th, I figured out about how many they've shipped so far and averaged it out to 33,000 (I think that was it) per day. Rumors suggest that their capacity has increased over time, and who knows how accurate those order numbers are, but I think for most people it's pretty safe to say that the watch should ship a couple weeks earlier than they tell you, especially for these later deliveries. I think my calculated date was around early June but I averaged that out with what apple gave me to arrive at my numbers.

7. davideotape macrumors 6502

wouldve been a quicker question if it was asked in the thread title :)