Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

XxCH3AT3RxX

macrumors regular
Nov 16, 2007
Be patient. You know it is coming and the day it is arriving. It is most likely in transit still.

RaiderJr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
it's not that its that the tracking info has been the same for 2 days. i hate FedEx so much.

dasikes

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
Alabama
it's not that its that the tracking info has been the same for 2 days. i hate FedEx so much.

It did this to me when I ordered my first iPod, too. It's "In Transit" or something similar, right? Whatever it is, there's a state when its on the truck that the tracking stays in until its delivered to the city for delivery.

Don't fret; it bugged me, too! AND I have an anxiety disorder, so add that to the mix!! :D

RaiderJr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
It did this to me when I ordered my first iPod, too. It's "In Transit" or something similar, right? Whatever it is, there's a state when its on the truck that the tracking stays in until its delivered to the city for delivery.

Don't fret; it bugged me, too! AND I have an anxiety disorder, so add that to the mix!! :D

actually mines worse, this is what it says:

jul 18
data transmitted to fedex

jul 19
arrived at fedex location -sacramento CA-
departed fedex location -sacramento CA-

after the 19th it doesnt atleast even sasy july 20 or july 21. thats the last update the tracking had.

RaiderJr

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2008
i dont really care if its here today or tomorrow.

1. it would be nice if i could atleast know where my ipod is.

2. i have a very thin patince, but not too thin, i can wait tomorow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.