Quick question

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Doju, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Doju macrumors 68000

Can I get the $100 off printer deal if I buy a refurb?

2. blumoon macrumors member

Quick answer - YES

3. Doju thread starter macrumors 68000

Okay, one more question, heh.

It says you get a $100 rebate, and you can even make it free with a mail in rebate, right? How do I get information about the mail in, could I thereotically get a $200 printer free?

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Yes. More info here: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/campaigns/printer_promo?mco=MjQyMDkxOQ
    Picture 3.jpg

On another note to the OP: You'll get faster and better responses when you post a thread if you choose a title that's more descriptive like "Printer rebate with refurb?" rather than "Quick question".

From Forum Rules:

5. blumoon macrumors member

As far as I know, you pay for the printer up front and then get the rebate check later. So if you buy a $200 printer, your final cost after rebate will be $100. Oh and you have to purchase the printer at the same time you purchase the computer.
    Go to the refurb store and click on printer rebate for more info. There is also a link there for your online rebate.
    Hope this helps.

6. Doju thread starter macrumors 68000

So the max rebate is $100? Why are they talking about mail ins also?

7. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

You pay for the printer up front. Then you mail in the rebate, which is a max of $100. So if you buy a $100 printer, you get the $100 rebate, making your total cost $0. If you buy a $150 printer, you get a $100 rebate, making your total cost $50.