Quick Questions

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Redpitsea, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Redpitsea macrumors newbie

Im now 100% Mac. We've got 3 iphone 4's, 3 iPads, and now a new 27" iMac.
    Im stoked and loving it so far. However, im picky on the mouse. Its kind slow and picks up on different areas of the page. I think im going to buy the track pad. Ok, here it is. On my PC I lost all my pics. However, I transferred 90% of those to my ipad before my PC died. How do I get all my pics over on my iMac from my iPad? Is that possible? I tried to sync but it said something like it would add all the "new" pics to my ipad and erase everything on my ipad. Obviosly, this new iMac has like 8 pictures on it vs the 4000 I have on my ipad. I don't want to lose those. Suggestions?
    If I find a misspelled word (red underline) how do I correct it like on my ipad or iphone? I tried to right click on it, nothing.

Shoot, thats the only question I can think of now. LoL
    Thanks for the help in advance!

2. room271 macrumors member

Just buy a normal mouse from logitech, microsoft or some other reputable make.

If you want to splash the cash get a high-performance mouse like a Razer (what I have).

I'm not convinced that £60 or whatever it is for the 'magic-pad' (not sure of the name but it will definitely be 'magical' and 'revolutionary'!) thingy is worth it but maybe someone who has actually bought it can give a more informed opinion?

3. Toombs54 macrumors newbie

As far as moving the pics over to your new iMac. Others might not have had the same experience but I used MacFUSE and Disk for iPhone to grab data from a water logged iPhone that would not sync with iTunes. My iPhone was not jailbroken but was able to be read. If you don't get any other replies then you might want to consider using these two programs in tandem.