Quick Reply

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KingHuds, Sep 26, 2010.

1. KingHuds macrumors 6502

Been waiting for this to come out for free for about a month now, anyone know anything about it? Or know of a good replacement?

The only functionality I really want is the reply from lockscreen or from the text popup without exiting the current app. I know some other programs do this but are like $10 with all the extra stuff I really don't need. Anyone have some recommendations?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I know, he's been saying it will be free but its still a paid app.
    Dont know whats up with it, I'd suggest bitesms.
    Thats what I switched to from quickreply and not looking back.
    You can use it as a quickreply only solution or go further on replacing the whole stock messages app if you want.
    Its free if you dont want to spend the $10, there's just a small banner with ads on the bottom of the page when you open up bitesms.

3. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I paid the $3 for it and its definitely worth it. I know you're waiting for it to be free but its usefulness is worth the cost.

4. newrazr macrumors member

+1

5. TruckdriverSean macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Bite SMS is ad-free if you pay for it, otherwise you'll just see a banner ad at the bottom. (may not matter to you if it just isn't your thing though)

Sean