Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Akitakoi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 31, 2008
I just got off a chat with Intuit, QuickBooks for Mac 2019 should be releasing soon. Anyone have any inside info on this?

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
I'm being told that QB 2019 should be available next Tuesday, 9/25, unless major bugs are discovered between now and then.

I read Carrie Kahn's summary a couple of weeks ago and am really looking forward to the update (and the endless sales emails to buy QB 2018 from my vendors... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:).

Reactions: Akitakoi

campyguy

macrumors 68040
Mar 21, 2014
I posted somewhere here recently that QB 2019 would be out today or around today. I'll be ponying up for it, but it's pretty much on an eternal roundabout sale price. Never pay full price for QB, ever.

FWIW, Intuit can hook you up with a 30-day trial. I hire interns regularly, generally for engineering work (that's what my company does) but I always tell them that you'll need to deal with invoicing sooner or later, so learn QuickBooks - I put them in touch with Intuit, and they supply them with a no-cost subscription to the Online version or a free SN, using my credentials. Intuit's CS is about the best in the business, give them a call or use their chat service to explain what you're doing and what you need. Keep in mind that some colleges are still not in class yet, while some (including my alma mater) have been up and running for several weeks, Intuit accounts (no pun intended) for this. Cheers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.