Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
What's the quickest way to delete all my photos in my photo album?

If you have a Mac you can import them all into iPhoto and it will ask you if you want to keep or delete the photos/videos on the device.

If you don't have a Mac, I believe the only way is to select them one by one and then delete those that are selected. Could be wrong, but I haven't found any other way.

Givmeabrek

macrumors 68040
Apr 20, 2009
NY
On a pc in Windows explorer you can browse to the pics and select all you want and delete.

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
Quickest way to delete all my photos?

A better and simpler app which comes with OS X is Image Capture. You can import all photos in your camera roll into a folder and delete all afterwards.

Last edited:

TantalizedMind

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
A better and simpler app which comes with OS X is Image Capture. You can import all photos in your cameral roll into a folder and delete all afterwards.

Thank you Haruhiko. Image Capture is actually the app I use to import my photos onto my Mac but I never noticed there was a delete option. I probably click too fast and don't look around the rest of the application window. I have 2,500 photos on my iPhone and didn't feel like wasting an hour or two clicking them all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.