Quickreply for SMS 1.6.4

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Skywalker0924, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Skywalker0924, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011

Skywalker0924 macrumors newbie

So I have been using Quickreply for SMS since iOS 4.0 and it's probably the most frequently used tweak I have. I prefer Quickreply over bitesms and other text apps because Quickreply is integrated into the default text app and not a new app altogether. But lately I've noticed that when I receive two texts at the same time, it not only crashes, but freezes all of my buttons. So I can't even use the power button to turn off the phone. I have to put it into DFU mode then just boot it up that way. It doesn't happen often, but it's a pain when it does. Does anyone know what the problem might be or if there is a fix for this? I'm currently running v 1.6.4

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I dont know why people bother with that package still.
    The dev has abandoned it long time ago and its buggy as hell.
    It needs alot of work, if you use bitesms you will never bother with that junk again.
    I was the same way untill I tried Bite and never looked back.

3. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

you know you can hide the default app and even change the bitesms icon to look like the default on, once inside i dont know you can tell the difference other then the "options" tab at the top

or i guess i could of worded it like "what default sms app do or look like that that bitesms app doesnt"?

4. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

Seriously, use BiteSMS. They have so much more than just a cleaner Quick Reply. Now's the perfect time as well because they just updated it.

5. truciet macrumors 6502

i'm the same...i love quick reply and wish it was continued but it's not. i finally gave in and started using bitesms and never looked back. i don't even use all of the features of it lol...mainly quick reply. i even have quick compose/list turned off!