Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WiiDSmoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas, TX
I use QuickReply. It's nice, but it crashes alot so the phone enters safe mode and then I have to reboot.

Anyone know of another piece of software on Cydia/Rock that does the same?

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
I use QuickReply. It's nice, but it crashes alot so the phone enters safe mode and then I have to reboot.

I use iRealSMS, which is quite expensive but a very full-featured messaging app. Allows for both quick reply and quick send. Also integrates well with LockInfo.

Look in Cydia/Sections/Messaging for all your options!

Vinnie Madrox

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2009
HowELL, NJ

I've NEVER had that happen with QuickReply. it happened quite frequently when i had replaced it with BiteSMS {BiteSMS would run crazy slow and crash a lot and send into safe mode}, so i switched back to QuickReply. As much as i LOVED the features of BiteSMS like the delayed sending, quick compose, and things like that, i stick with QuickReply just for stability

spamdumpster

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2008
What is the name of the app that, when you get a text, you can double click the home button, choose texts from a menu, reply, then double click and choose to go back to the app?

evilbastard

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
A feature I had with my last Nokia and miss on the I-Phone is the ability to send a text message to an incoming call.

My stock was

<Crazy Alice Voice>
"I'm in the bathroom"
</Crazy Alice Voice>

(tags inserted for humor, but not in actual message)

Rooftop voter

macrumors 6502a
Jan 26, 2010
I liked bitesms a lot. Never really had an issue with it. It's one of the main apps I want when I can jailbreak my ip4.

WiiDSmoker

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas, TX
I use iRealSMS, which is quite expensive but a very full-featured messaging app. Allows for both quick reply and quick send. Also integrates well with LockInfo.

Look in Cydia/Sections/Messaging for all your options!

went with this. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.