Quickreply SMS Problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by wingnut8, Jan 20, 2010.

1. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

It worked for a good while, and then all of the sudden nothing pops up. I've tried reinstalling it and I've tried things like Tlert and that works fine.

2. DeuceDeuce macrumors 6502a

DeuceDeuce

Do you have the trial or did you buy it?

3. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

This. If you havent, go get BiteSMS :D.

4. daveb1983 macrumors newbie

if you want to keep quickreply your issue may be a conflict with another cydia package. remember quickreply is essentially a pop up on the phone and there are plently of apps that you can download to prevent pop ups, the most popular being pop up blocker. I would suggest goin through your settings (including supreme preferences if you have it) and looking look for the program thats blocking it. Just uncheck anything thats says something like 'block SMS alerts' respring and it should be fine.
    Hope this helps

5. trajen macrumors 6502a

IMHO QuickReply is too buggy to be useful. It doesn't work in landscape mode among other things.

6. iphone1105 macrumors 68020

iphone1105

IMHO QuickReply is agreat app for the price, never had an issue and landscape is needless in my opinion. I just want to reply within the app, thats important. I dont mind taking th .2 seconds to rotate my screen from landscape if I am in that view. IMHO