Quicksilver

nsheikh80

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 2, 2005
London, England
Has anyone managed to download Quicksilver? I've been trying to get to the website since yesterday and just keep getting the dreaded "404".

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
I have been trying for a couple of days also. It is indicative of my Quicksilver experiences, everytime i try it has problems be it stability or the in ability to actually download some plugins.

Or currently the weird graphical glitches it cause to my desktop background as it is activated/spins during the setup.

Comment

MrMoore

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2006
Arlington Heights,IL
Has anyone managed to download Quicksilver? I've been trying to get to the website since yesterday and just keep getting the dreaded "404".
Oh, I thought I was the only one having access problems [I am so self-centered ;)].

I have been trying since Saturday to get to the Blacktree web site. Nice to know it is available through VersionTracker. :cool:

Comment

joshysquashy

macrumors 6502a
May 13, 2005
UK
It needs an update because you can't get rid of the dock icon on Leopard.

I'm hoping that when the site comes back up there will be a new version available with Leopard support.

Comment

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop

I'm hoping that when the site comes back up there will be a new version available with Leopard support.
It is not showing in my dock in Leopard.

Comment

billchase2

macrumors 68000
Feb 28, 2006
Ann Arbor

that's exactly what my problem is. can't get it off the darn dock...

attempting the upgrade mentioned...

EDIT: it works! thanks for posting!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.