Quicktime 10 AV controls

Discussion in 'macOS' started by fireman13, Sep 11, 2009.

1. fireman13 macrumors 6502

I can't seem to find the AV controls anywhere in version 10. Someone please tell me where they are. In Leopard, it was in the window tab but this isn't the case in SL.

Thanks for any help.

2. fireman13 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Richard1028 macrumors 68000

QTX ain't finished yet. (I hope).

Use QT7 instead. It's on your SL DVD.

4. basic.works, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011

basic.works macrumors newbie

QT7 won't load

I realize this is an old thread but...

I did a clean install of Lion, zeroing my HD, Seeing as I had paid for QT Pro and that it has A/V controls, I tried to download and install it but got no joy. I had it on my Mac after upgrading from Leopard to Snow leopard and then again to Lion and it was operational. It work perfectly, actually. Because of a few VRY annoying glitches, it was recommended I erase the HD. I did and now it won't allow me to download and install it. The pop-up said something about incompatibility, which makes no sense to me.

So... now what? Where can I access A/V controls for QT X? Are there even such options? The picture is way too dark and the sound is also lacking. I wish I could level it off. Soft is too low and a lot of sound effects are WAY to loud.

Anyone have any thoughts? Can I or can I not have A/V control over the movies I'd like to enjoy.