Quicktip:Improve trackpad feel..

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by iFanaddic, Oct 23, 2008.

1. iFanaddic macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

I bought a hand sanitizer and bring it with me wherever my macbook goes.. It might sound stupid but there are many pros:

1. Your hands are always clean
    2. Your screen, keyboard keys and trackpad are not greasy
    3. The trackpad feel so much nicer

I actually found that out after washing my hands after entering a clinic.. it works

2. Dybbuk macrumors 6502a

people are way too obsessive over this hand sanitizer crap, you end up being so fanatical about cleaning germs off of your hands that when you actually do become infected with something your retarded immune system won't remember what to do

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Hand sanitizer does not reduce the oil on the fingertips. It may sanitize your hands from germs, but it doesn't actually "clean" them. Oil is constantly on your skin, the amount can be reduced by washing (momentarily). Keeping your hands clean so your trackpad feels better is nice, I'd keep them clean just for shiiits and giggles tbh. Regardless, I find the trackpad to be quite nice whether I've washed my hands in the last hour or the last minute. You must extraordinarily oily/dirty hands.

On and this too …
    It is true. Though I wipe my hands or at least use sanitizer after I get gas or the likes. I'm weird that way.

4. iFanaddic thread starter macrumors 6502a

iFanaddic

I agree, but its not my case I couldn't care less about germs, I even started the 5 seconds rule from the moment you start counting..lol

But today I just happened to be in a clinic and half the people there were wearing mask so I used the sanitizer then used my macbook some more and ZOMG! my fingers slid so well!!